Username Password: Remember me

Rob Harris
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: Rob Harris

Rob Harris 3 weeks, 5 days ago #2917

• race613
  • Gold Boarder
We lost our true friend ,President of the club. Rob is going to be missed by very many .He loved to ride and watch the young riders ride the MX the trails ...We are going to have a meeting Saturday September 2nd in honor of Rob. Also to talk about whats next in store for the club..This is per the Vice-PresIdent Rudy Adkins. Thank you in advance if you can make it...AS Rob would say BRAAAAAP!!!!!!!!!!If you come to the club feel free to bring a dish. Rudy is doing hamburgers and hotdogs .
Pete 91-p
Last Edit: 2 weeks, 6 days ago by race613.

Re: Rob Harris 3 weeks, 4 days ago #2918

• JoeyHammond
  • Administrator
Sorry to hear of Rob's passing. He was a good man and put a lot of blood, sweat and tears into the club and the VCHSS races over the years. I will miss his big heart and smile. He will be missed by all.

Re: Rob Harris 3 weeks, 4 days ago #2919

• race613
  • Gold Boarder
Joey i sure hope you can make next sat. I'm sure Rob would be smiling if we can have the whole board there. The more the merrier he would say. It's a sad day for us all.
Pete 91-p

Re: Rob Harris 3 weeks, 3 days ago #2920

• woods
  • Platinum Boarder
Rob and I joined the club together and had so many great times riding together over the years .times like this makes you really appreciate the time we had together.he will be missed ..and I will be there on Saturday the 2nd ..

Re: Rob Harris 3 weeks, 2 days ago #2921

• JoeyHammond
  • Administrator
A former member, John Niemann ask me to post these pictures of Rob from 2008 enjoying what he loved
Attachments:
The following user(s) said Thank You: race613

Re: Rob Harris 3 weeks, 1 day ago #2922

• race613
  • Gold Boarder
Joey can you put the picture of him on the front of the page . The one of his side number 42. Thanks you ......
Pete 91-p
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.55 seconds