Username Password: Remember me

Action at the club.
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: Action at the club.

Action at the club. 2 months, 1 week ago #2908

• race613
  • Gold Boarder
In 4 years of bein a member I've never seen no news at the club. Not a good sign. We need to do something on this.
Pete 91-p

Re: Action at the club. 2 months ago #2909

• JoeyHammond
  • Administrator
Make something happen, Pete! Have a cookout or family fun day. On the other hand, it is extremely hot. Maybe wait until it cools down a bit. Hope you're doing well.

Re: Action at the club. 2 months ago #2910

Great idea Joey. Hope you are doing well. Would anyone be interested in participating in a fast lap Enduro one weekend. The idea is to layout a 20 minute loop and send riders out every minute. I would be willing to score it but would need some help laying out the loop. If it works we could run one session and turn it around run again in reverse etc. If there are no objections and enough riders are interested all we would need to do is settle on a date and time. Anyone interested?

Re: Action at the club. 2 months ago #2911

• race613
  • Gold Boarder
Agree Joey I was hoping the president would do something. I've brought it up but nothing . We are doing great hope you are. As far as the idea Larry I'm up for it. Hope to see you all soon.
Pete 91-p

Re: Action at the club. 2 months ago #2912

• JoeyHammond
  • Administrator
Larry,
That's a great idea and sounds like fun.

Pete,
I wouldn't wait for Rob to get the fun started. I'm sure he'll want to and will join in. Schedule a date in the fall when it's a little cooler and send out an email since there isn't much traffic on the site these days. Your lovely wife should have the member's addresses. Cook out, camp out, camp fire, scavenger hunt for the kids, 20/20 minute Bultler Enduro race, slow race on the mx track....the possibilities are endless.

Re: Action at the club. 2 months ago #2913

• race613
  • Gold Boarder
I agree. Joey you need to come and join us when I set it up. Thanks for the compliment on my wife . She's great.
Pete 91-p
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.70 seconds